Bee the change you wish to sense…Donating towards our future
About Intenshen Oils
Intenshen for a greater good.
Other than donating towards to the survival of our bees worldwide, Intenshen Oils are Australias only Pure Ceremonial Grade Essential Oils.
If you use Oils in a holistic manner you would understand that Energy Matters. That is why these Oils have been purified and blessed with that of pure divine love- the highest vibration.
What do we mean by Holistic?
Well, on todays market the essential oil industry has lost itself to marketing, pyramid schemes and above all- disempowerment in the healing process. Holistic means using the whole = Physical, Mental, Emotional & Spiritual.
Intenshen Oils focuses on reminding us the forgotten power in Spirit.
Spirit has been recognised as the highest form of medicine in most of the traditions of the world.
Spirit I refer to as ‘life force’. Other words to describe it are, energy- prana- chi- frequency- vibration and so on.
Plants as we know, are alive. They have spirit.
Including the spirit/ energy of the plant completes the circle.
Creating a Greater Healing Experience using Intenshen Essential Oils?
Intenshen Oils are driven by a deep connection with the Plant Kingdom. This connection has expressed itself within all that Intenshen has to offer. Here is a few recommendations on how you can enhance your healing experience.
- INTENTION- Is the starting process of everything that we do. Connect to what your purpose is. This has been proven to stimulate the correct neurotransmitters & proprioception for your desire action, this enhances the actions potential.
- SMELL SMELL SMELL. – The olfactory is one of the most powerful sense organs. (learn more at the returning to the senses retreat). By simply inhaling you have the ability to shift the state of mind (directly effecting the Amygdala, the stress response gland) . This gives opportunity for a deeper connection to self by shifting into the limbic brain regions (that of intuition) and our spirit. Ultimately accessing the highest form of medicine. The plants spirit/ energy , which we inhale through our nose, assists us to connect to OUR own spirit which activates the innate healing potential.
- FEEL & PLAY-. Once we are connected to our highest centres by smell, the ceremony of healing can begin. The plants vibration is working with you. It is the feeling you feel when you smell it. Feel into the healing, what is best to do, what is needed and why the healing is needed in the first place. Use your senses to guide you. Trust yourself, trust your nose, trust your intuition.
How the spirit of the Plant works?
Smell is a vibration, and frequency. The smell of the plant is the frequency/ Spirit of the plant.
Plants highest expression is its bloom. It unique spiritual embodiment, its highest representation. Thats why bees are so important. They are little light workers, I mean look at honey- its liquid sunshine!
Meeting the plant spirit is done through the senses. Smell is bound to air. It is our life force. When you are feeling the sensation of what the scent has done to you… you are feeling the spirit of the plant.
What Oil is good for what?
Its true, there are different plants that are more suited to specific conditions, you can see a few brief descriptions under each oil. This is based off our history and relationship with the plant kingdom, but nothing is a powerful as your intuition.
How to activate a greater healing experience using Essential Oil.
Why Intenshen Oils are different to other Essential Oil companies.
Here is a video that shares truth about Ingesting Essential Oils.
Things to know about Intenshen Oils
- They are all 100% Pure Essential Oils. All oils are selected from the origin of the plant.
- I do not provide excessive wasteful marketing products. Its about healing, not the image.
- Intenshen Oils have been created by me, with clear instructions from Mother Earth.
- They are all hand bottled and labelled with love and clear intentions. Due to the flow of nature, sometimes your label may not be completely perfect -because I am perfectly imperfect. Please note that the sticker is a energetic protective cloak designed by me for this reason.
- The consistency of the oils varies, this is because every plant and season is different to the next.
- Each bottle has been purified from low grade vibrations and is ready for your activation.
- A brief description is under each oil, these descriptions are from historical recordings of the plant & human interaction when treating dis-ease. These descriptions are not to be used as gospel and your intuition is the highest form of intelligence. The plants have a lot more bio-chemical
properties that and are not named in these descriptions and I suggest further research into them for your own safety & wellbeing. You are also welcome to come to a short course or journey.
- POSTAGE- I use as much recycled material as possible. So much care is given to get them safe from me to you but they world is a bit fast (and nuts) and if there is any breakages/ leakages on arrival please get in touch and I will assist you with this hiccup.
- Did you also know that this whole project has been started with no profits! Its been lead by the seers, believers and dreamers of truth!!! BOOM!!
Want to be a retailer?
This is how it works:
- You will have to meet a criteria to stock these light carrying oils. That criteria is simple. You must operate from your Heart with pure intentions to greater you community. Sounds like you? Get in touch!!
- No contracts ! No minimum spends! NO PYRAMID SCHEMES!!! I choose to trust that you will do the right thing with the accessibility of wholesale prices- sound like you? Get in touch!
- You will have to pay for your postage. Average $9-$15 in Australia- Overseas is different… get in touch!
- EVERY retailer will have to donate $25 to start up this vision. 100% of this money goes directly to supporting the survival of our bees. (read more below) Why? Because it shows you are committed to this project and feel the call of truth and you are happy to donate towards something beautiful.
- Easy online ordering is available.
Find Intenshen Retailers near you…..
(I feel it is important to support the local business’s that are supporting you! If you feel you are doing something great for your community, then you could be a retailer too!! )
MOUNTAIN SPIRIT 2/3 Gippsland Rd Jindabyne, Australia 2627 http://alpinebodytemple.com
Other than supporting INTENSHEN OILS this is how Mountain Spirit is making a Positive Impact! Hi my name is Kerry, I am a Mother of two and I own & manage Mountain Spirit & Alpine Body Temple Massage in Jindabyne. I have always offered my service to the community with holistic massage and started my passion of fabric in the markets. Over the years it grew to what it is now but I stay true and committed to the genuine nature of hand selecting all my items from small towns or villages from places like Kenya, Cambodia, India and Peru to name a few. It just warms my heart to see the smiles on the locals faces when I by all there stock which allows them to flourish with funds to support their community and family. In exchange for authentic traditional woven materials- they receive the possibility of health & wellbeing.
MOONTREE 8-10 Vale St Cooma, NSW, Australia 02 6452 2841
Other than supporting INTENSHEN OILS this is how Moontree is making a positive impact! G’day- We are Bob & Anne and we go way back in our commitments to support health, wellbeing and above all NATURE! We are a family owned + run business that has been providing the Snowy Mountains region with local & organic produce for over 10yrs. Regardless of the mass amount of work involved to grow our business we are committed to providing honest and helpful recommendation when the people need it, it is important to us- and have helped many on the way to recovery- by no means are we ‘telling others’ what to do but providing a alternate opportunity for them to explore- which is needed amongst the mass media influence. We are fastidious on recycling and not a paper too small! Our venue offers unpackaged bulk goods, fresh organic fruits/ vege/ dairy/ meats and a large selection of genuine local honey !!! We also provide a free delivery service to our sister communities.
ELIIT Therapies & Body Balance Studio 8/ 346 Galston Rd, Galston Sydney- 0455 455 398 https://www.eliit.com.au/
Other than supporting INTENSHEN OILS this is how Eliit is making a positive impact! Hi I’m Inge, the Founder and Director of Eliit Therapies and Body Balance Studio in Galston. A boutique studio where we offer a range of services from one on one training, Yoga, pilates and aerial fitness. I am passionate about health and fitness and helping individuals achieve their goals. My classes are playful, interesting and continually evolving. Each day and moment is different , as with each person. I pride myself around being able to tune into this- in return this offers a nurturing touch whilst you can manage your personal goals. The space I create is unique and versatile for all levels of fitness. There is room to find stillness in my practices, which I find important in our busy lives. I currently offer extra care and support for people going through illness or injury and I can see the difference in the community when people leave my room as they express alignment, strength and a sense of centredness which I know ultimately provides greater choices in their daily life.
Want to Host an Essential Oil Workshop?
Sounds like a great idea and I would love to come and play. Have a look on the workshop page for more information on Workshops and Short Courses and……. Get in touch!
Donating to protect the survival of our bees and our future
So I have teamed up with a great guy down in Victoria- his name is Simon & he is the creator of SaveTheBeesAustralia/ BeeTheCure . He is working just as hard as I am to create a positive impact and bring awareness to the communities.. I understand that we are taking a lot from the Earth with the use of Essential Oils and what is on the market today has no intentions of restoring it….. well I DO! I see the importance of giving back what we take, ensuring the cycle is… well… cyclcle ! Great Bee spirit showed me the way!. Other than the start up fee, each bottle of LAVENDER, CHAMMOMILE, ROSEMARY & SAGE bought online with me, the profits get donated. Spread the word!!!
Keep reading to hear a little more about it… straight from Simon himself.
“Bees have thrived on earth for over 140 millions years and have been companions of humanity for over 10000 years. Worshiped, honoured and respected throughout the ages.
Today bees are in crisis. Last year 80 percent of honeybees did not survive the winters in Europe and America. Agricultural chemicals and the parasitic Varroa mite are to blame for the die offs. Not only have honeybee colonies been collapsing but thousands of indigenous bees including the Australian blue banded bees are under threat.
Bees pollinate the food we eat and indicate the health of the environment . Bees are the ‘canary in the coal mine’: if bees die, so do we.
Europe has recently banned a insecticide called neonicotinoids and restricted the use of the herbicide glyphosate . Bayer/Monsanto make billions of dollars out of these deadly chemicals.
If they are harming bees they are harming us.”
Please sign the petitions to get them banned in Australia.
To help save the bees needs a collective effort…the solution is beautiful.
Plant flowers for bees… lavender, rosemary, sage and borage.
End the warning weeds mow your lawn less, bees love weeds like clover and dandelions. Teach your children
about the importance of bees and support your local beekeeper and local organic growers.
You can find your local beekeeper on the honeymap.
Please sign these petitions:
We believe if bees thrive humanity can thrive.
We have a focus on educating children about the importance of pollination and the rolls indigenous bees play. Founder Simon Mulvany has personally saved over 400 colonies of honeybees that were due to be exterminated.
He regularly attends at schools and community group. The enterprise is often featured in mainstream media with special emphasis on the campaigns calling for pesticides to be banned and to stop the suspicious importing of honey. Honey adulteration mostly from China is hurting Australian Beekeepers.
We are the voice for small business we have created a honeymap that has been viewed over 500000 times connecting consumers to beekeepers.