Bee the change you wish to sense…Donating towards our future
About Intenshen Oils
The oldest traditions or religions believe that SPIRIT is the highest form of medicine.
If you do not believe in spirit/soul/energy (whatever you choose to name it) OR that vibration does not effect our physical being…… then please do not go on any further. I would recommend purchasing your oils from a company that does not choose to empower you.
If you are a believer , then..
I welcome you here my brothers & sisters! …to Intenshen’s 100% Pure Essential Oils – where there is recognition of the power of working with SPIRIT (energy) for healing.
If you are a bit unsure of it all, come along to a workshop or get in touch and discuss some options on expanding your experiences in your life journey.
What you will find here is information on how to unlock lighter states of being when using Essential Oils for you, your loved ones or your clients…….
YES THAT’S RIGHT…with most “brands” of Essential Oils you will be able to practice these teachings (I am not going to try to convince you that what you will learn here is subject only to my Oils).
Most oils on todays shelves are fantastic BUT the difference is : Your relationship with yourself when healing AND How on todays market companies will try and persuade you to get your money and disempower you in your healing process.
I DO NOT CHOOSE to be a part of this sinister trickery. MY INTENTION is to provide pure essential oils with integrity and the truth of my holy being.
I want to empower you to CHOOSE who you want to support with your money and how to unlock your greatest potential when working with Natural medicines. (imagine we all had opportunity to ignite the freedom in our choices, instead of loosing our power to marketing. I feel it would change our communities for the greater good and our generations to come)
Essential Oils have powerful medicine from Mother Earth. Knowing how to work with this Medicine could expand your experience of healing- open you up to different dimensions… and it all starts with Intenshen.
How to activate a greater healing experience using Essential Oil.
Why Intenshen Oils are different to other Essential Oil companies.
Here is a video that shares truth about Ingesting Essential Oils.
Important things to know about your oils
- They are all hand bottled and labelled with love and clear intentions. Due to the flow of nature, sometimes your label may not be completely perfect – I have noticed when I am labelling and the valley is “damp” the stickers do not stick as well, in this case I may include a few extra stickers in your order…and sometimes the sticky on the stickers just are different when I receive them please remember you are buying the oil not the marketing. With the extra stickers you have the choice to re-label the bottle or stick them on your tea or coffee cups and drink with intenshen too 🙂
- The consistency of the oils vary this means the amount that may be poured out could change with each bottle. Use with caution. I also have found 1 in 100 pourers that are inconsistent. I cannot check each one I use so if you have this one- apologies and get in contact and I am happy to assist a change for you.
- Each bottle has been intentionally made with the vibration that is awaiting your activation. It is important to watch the activation video so you can activate your intenshen.
- A brief description is under each oil, these descriptions are from historical recordings of the plant & human interaction when treating dis-ease. These descriptions are not to be used as gospel and your intuition is the highest form of intelligence. The plants have a lot more bio-chemical
properties that and are not named in these descriptions and I suggest further research into them for your own safety & wellbeing. You are also welcome to come to a short course or journey.
- POSTAGE- I use as much recycled material as possible. So much care is given to get them safe from me to you but they world is a bit fast (and nuts) and if there is any breakages/ leakages on arrival please get in touch and I will assist you with this hiccup.
- Where they come from? Each Oil will have the location of where the plant has been grown in the description section. Like all essential oil companies I get my oils from one of the few “distributors” around the world, yes like all “brands”. I have an account with Sydney Essential Oil company. I buy them in bulk and then I bottle, energetically clean them and label them.
Want to be a retailer?
This is how it works:
- You will have to meet a criteria to stock these light carrying oils. That criteria is simple. You must operate from your Heart with pure intentions to greater you community. Sounds like you? Get in touch!!
- No contracts ! No minimum spends! NO PYRAMID SCHEMES!!! I choose to trust that you will do the right thing with the accessibility of wholesale prices- sound like you? Get in touch!
- You will have to pay for your postage. Average $9-$15 in Australia- Big order? Get in touch.
- Any retailer will have to donate $25 to start up this vision. 100% of this money goes directly to supporting the survival of our bees. (read more below) Why? Because it shows you are committed to this project and feel the call of truth and you are happy to donate towards something beautiful.
- Easy online ordering is available.
Find Intenshen Retailers near you…..
(I feel it is important to support the local business’s that are supporting you! If you feel you are doing something great for your community, then you could be a retailer too!! )
MOUNTAIN SPIRIT 2/3 Gippsland Rd Jindabyne, Australia 2627 http://alpinebodytemple.com
Other than supporting INTENSHEN OILS this is how Mountain Spirit is making a Positive Impact! Hi my name is Kerry, I am a Mother of two and I own & manage Mountain Spirit & Alpine Body Temple Massage in Jindabyne. I have always offered my service to the community with holistic massage and started my passion of fabric in the markets. Over the years it grew to what it is now but I stay true and committed to the genuine nature of hand selecting all my items from small towns or villages from places like Kenya, Cambodia, India and Peru to name a few. It just warms my heart to see the smiles on the locals faces when I by all there stock which allows them to flourish with funds to support their community and family. In exchange for authentic traditional woven materials- they receive the possibility of health & wellbeing.
MOONTREE 8-10 Vale St Cooma, NSW, Australia 02 6452 2841
Other than supporting INTENSHEN OILS this is how Moontree is making a positive impact! G’day- We are Bob & Anne and we go way back in our commitments to support health, wellbeing and above all NATURE! We are a family owned + run business that has been providing the Snowy Mountains region with local & organic produce for over 10yrs. Regardless of the mass amount of work involved to grow our business we are committed to providing honest and helpful recommendation when the people need it, it is important to us- and have helped many on the way to recovery- by no means are we ‘telling others’ what to do but providing a alternate opportunity for them to explore- which is needed amongst the mass media influence. We are fastidious on recycling and not a paper too small! Our venue offers unpackaged bulk goods, fresh organic fruits/ vege/ dairy/ meats and a large selection of genuine local honey !!! We also provide a free delivery service to our sister communities.
ELIIT Therapies & Body Balance Studio 8/ 346 Galston Rd, Galston Sydney- 0455 455 398 https://www.eliit.com.au/
Other than supporting INTENSHEN OILS this is how Eliit is making a positive impact! Hi I’m Inge, the Founder and Director of Eliit Therapies and Body Balance Studio in Galston. A boutique studio where we offer a range of services from one on one training, Yoga, pilates and aerial fitness. I am passionate about health and fitness and helping individuals achieve their goals. My classes are playful, interesting and continually evolving. Each day and moment is different , as with each person. I pride myself around being able to tune into this- in return this offers a nurturing touch whilst you can manage your personal goals. The space I create is unique and versatile for all levels of fitness. There is room to find stillness in my practices, which I find important in our busy lives. I currently offer extra care and support for people going through illness or injury and I can see the difference in the community when people leave my room as they express alignment, strength and a sense of centredness which I know ultimately provides greater choices in their daily life.
Want to Host an Essential Oil Workshop?
Sounds like a great idea and I would love to come and play. Have a look on the workshop page for more information on Workshops and Short Courses and……. Get in touch!
Donating to protect the survival of our bees and our future
Bees have thrived on earth for over 140 millions years and have been companions of humanity for over 10000 years. Worshiped, honoured and respected throughout the ages.
Today bees are in crisis. Last year 80 percent of honeybees did not survive the winters in Europe and America. Agricultural chemicals and the parasitic Varroa mite are to blame for the die offs. Not only have honeybee colonies been collapsing but thousands of indigenous bees including the Australian blue banded bees are under threat.
Bees pollinate the food we eat and indicate the health of the environment . Bees are the ‘canary in the coal mine’: if bees die, so do we.
Europe has recently banned a insecticide called neonicotinoids and restricted the use of the herbicide glyphosate . Bayer/Monsanto make billions of dollars out of these deadly chemicals.
If they are harming bees they are harming us.~ Simon @ “Bee the Cure”
Please sign the petitions to get them banned in Australia.
To help save the bees needs a collective effort…the solution is beautiful.
Plant flowers for bees… lavender, rosemary, sage and borage.
End the warning weeds mow your lawn less, bees love weeds like clover and dandelions. Teach your children
about the importance of bees and support your local beekeeper and local organic growers.
You can find your local beekeeper on the honeymap.
Please sign these petitions:
We believe if bees thrive humanity can thrive.
We have a focus on educating children about the importance of pollination and the rolls indigenous bees play. Founder Simon Mulvany has personally saved over 400 colonies of honeybees that were due to be exterminated.
He regularly attends at schools and community group. The enterprise is often featured in mainstream media with special emphasis on the campaigns calling for pesticides to be banned and to stop the suspicious importing of honey. Honey adulteration mostly from China is hurting Australian Beekeepers.
We are the voice for small business we have created a honeymap that has been viewed over 500000 times connecting consumers to beekeepers.